I Havoth Mine! Did You Get-eth Yours?

Monday, January 10, 2005

Barnes & Noble University Book Discussion

Began new course tonight on Terry Pratchett's "Going Postal". I will finish the book tonight or tomorrow. Trying to contribute. So far, so good. Most interesting part was I discovered one of my classmates was a nice woman, Heidi or Kestrel on her blog: http://kff.blogspot.com/ . Might be a good friendship beginning. Plus she may have some service I could use, webwise.

In the meantime, trip planning is going great in my head, but I need to finish getting my things organized. Must hem pants, decide what clothing/costumes to bring, still need a "Stow-Away Cat Carrier" for Meep. So he can be safe and happy. Right now, he's enjoying the beautiful evening of warm weather and nice breezes. I think I'll go for a walk here in a bit. It's 1:14 am, but this is such a wimpy-safe neighborhood. Chances are I'm the scariest person on the white-washed streets of Grapevine.

I'm pretty excited about the possibility of winning a truck next week. I won one of ten keys so far, and next Friday, I'll find out if my keys will start it up and thus, I win! But if not, that's ok because I think I found the perfect Jeep Cherokee/Laredo to make the trip in.

I am EXTREMELY happy that I will be finally getting my Christmas present at 360 Blues and Tattoos next Friday also. I had a dragon drawn for me nearly 30 years ago by a young guy, who apparently did not survive high school. I've been carrying it around with me since I was 10 yeas old. He said it was my soul. I was born in the year of the dragon, and next to cats and large birds of prey, dragons are my favorites. So I will post pics as soon as I can.

Night all. Sweet Dreams.
Peace to all, Kari - Havoth Dragonsign http://havothsthoughts.blogspot.com
Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with hot sauce!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From This-Is-True and Randy Cassingham

Havoth's Search Thingy