I Havoth Mine! Did You Get-eth Yours?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Another Exciting Week in the life of...

Mmmmm....Met two men a week apart. Fun to make out with. Learning to find my sexual self again. I'm still hot! yay! Can make a guy hard and panting on the dance floor. Not bad for a fat* chick with a bad back.

I'm still leaving Grapevine. Nothing here to hold me but Megan and Alex. All else pales in comparison. Gonna take Alex driving in my new Honda CR-V. It's silver and black, 2002, very nicely done, CD/Tape Deck, A/C, cruise control, allwheel drive, etc. It even gots a picnic table in the back! I'll get lots of cash back from my truck trade-in when the title comes in, and I'm ready to go. Meep is still getting used to the idea of being in a car, but he calms easily and just resigns himself to the ride and trusting me. Good kitty.

*fat - defined as curvaceous broad with a small waist, big boobs, healthy tight butt, and too much looseness in the lower tummy and thighs. I'm working on it, damn it! Working up to 'curvy broad'.

Ciao Darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From This-Is-True and Randy Cassingham

Havoth's Search Thingy