I Havoth Mine! Did You Get-eth Yours?

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

My thoughts on the Times Square Bomber

We'll see how off I am eventually...But I wrote this on CNN in response to the coverage of this story there and partly in response to some of the commenters calling for the death penalty for his crimes...I think there is an almost mysterious lack of mention about his wife and kids. I think they went to Pakistan in July 09 and were threatened and/or kidnapped until he agreed to do this thing. I think that's he messed up the bomb and it didn't go off. I think it's why he "planned" a "bomb" that wouldn't do much damage if it did go off. I think his wife and childrens' lives are now forfeit or worse and that's why he confessed so quickly and waived rights to an attorney etc. And I think the rednecks and xenophobes of the world need to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From This-Is-True and Randy Cassingham

Havoth's Search Thingy