I Havoth Mine! Did You Get-eth Yours?

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Well...today things went well

Working - working working....
 
I started working yesterday morning with 3 clients (1 major one) from about 10 am and took only a couple of breaks and worked right on thru to 10 am today. Nearly 23 hours straight. Took a one hour nap and was back on line with the major client again at 11:30 am. Whew!!  But the Jan close got done and all is well for now.
 
Property management can be very intense sometimes.
 
Boring post I know and now my schedule is futzed up and I'm sitting here typing to you, dear reader and playing bingo online.
 
I should go to bed now. Need a zanax or a drink or something...I get so wound up after a couple of days like this - it's hard to sleep after.
 
But there you have it.  I'm going to the major client's office next week in Milwaukee. brrrrrr!
 
Ciao,
 
Havoth

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From This-Is-True and Randy Cassingham

Havoth's Search Thingy