I Havoth Mine! Did You Get-eth Yours?

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Hello From KY - again - Journey Post #4??(who's counting?)

Dear readers:

Well Columbus OH was fruitful in some of the research I needed to do for my book. I have chosen some locations but some of the folks I needed to work with were not available. But most of that other stuff can be done later and the onsite items I needed, I got. Men in Delaware OH (just north of Columbus) are a bunch of Republican, O'Reilly-watching, Red-ball-cap-wearing, middle-aged, fat farmers who seemed to enjoy asking me if my tits were real, is my hair really red and will I fuck them? Assholes! yucky. In Columbus proper, I went to five different bars and every one of those were gay only! So, no good prospects thee for spending time with anybody. But the drag queens are fabulous dancers and I had a good time at Eagle's.

But my scheduled time with Gordon and his wife was not as much as I'd hoped for. Ah bin, c'est dommage!

I came back to Louisville, KY Saturday evening and had much good girl time with Megan. She's ready to go back to the Grapevine, so we leave Thursday March 10. We'll take our time and be back in the Grapevine on Saturday March 12th. So Nick, Vicky, Gail et al, let us know when you'd like to visit!

This is just a quick update so check back later. I got a new power converter for my laptop so that whole "I'll update everyday from the parking lots of Starbucks and Borders everywhere-thing" can actually happen now.

Love and Peace to All

Havoth

No comments:

Post a Comment

From This-Is-True and Randy Cassingham

Havoth's Search Thingy